New in 184.108.40.206:
- Do not convert images to JPEG when uploading at original size.
- When syncing to an album with animated GIFs do not overwrite with still image of first frame.
New in 220.127.116.11:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when obtaining quota settings at startup.
New in 18.104.22.168:
- Update the Geo Panel in 1-up mode with the latest Maps API.
- Fixed a bug where incorrect face-tag sync errors would turn off album sync.
New in 22.214.171.124:
- Fixes for auto-updates on MacOS Mavericks.
New in 126.96.36.199:
- Fixed crash that could occur during director scanning.
- Fixes to update script for AutoBackup.
New in 188.8.131.52:
- Fixed crash while trying to read files from SD cards or cameras.
- Fixed problems recognizing/reading from devices in Picasa.
- Fixed crash while logging information in the People Manager.
New in 184.108.40.206:
- Picasa now includes Google+ Auto Backup for the Desktop.
- Updates to RAW support to include newer cameras.
- Patches to image handling. We would like to thank Hossein Lotfi, Secunia Research, for helping to identify several issues in RAW, TIFF, and JPEG handling.
- Updated file size limits for uploads: 50 MB or 100 MP.
- "Edit in Creative Kit" function has been removed.